Canada | USA
7th International Woodfibre Resource & Trade Conference Santiago, Chile | 3 & 4 November, 2014 | Sheraton Santiago Hotel
7th International Woodfibre Resource & Trade Conference
Santiago, Chile | 3 & 4 November 2014 Sheraton Santiago Hotel
Join 19 speakers from 13 countries: Including from Australia, Chile, China, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Turkey, UK, Uruguay, USA, and Vietnam.
Optional field trip opportunity: 5–7 November. Forest plantations, wood processing, and woodchipping and export terminals; all around Concepcion.
• The 7th meeting in the very successful series since 2005
• Global & Latin American pulp demand trends & impact on woodfibre
• Global woodchip & woodpellet shipping trends
• Regional woodchip market demand & future predictions: Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Europe, and Turkey
• Regional woodchip supply presentations: Oceania, Chile, Other Latin America, Africa & “Other” South East Asia
• The ” Prince of Woodchips” in Vietnam separately presenting on the situation & predictions from the world’s largest woodchip exporter
• Regional woodchip supply & demand: The “Atlantic” regions of North America, Spain, Portugal, and Turkey
• Pulpwood & biomass prices
• European wood pellet demand
• North American wood pellet & biomass supply
• Asian Biomass Market Outlook
• Global Timberland Investment trends
• New Projects Panel: This is a feature of each meeting
• Major field trip visiting Arauco’s “Nueva Aldea Industralia Complex (Log merchandizing line, sawmill, plywood mill, & pulp mill); CMPC’s plantation forests; and, Fulgum/Volterra & Portuaria Cabo Froward’s woodchipping and loading terminals
For more information please visit www.woodfibreconference.com.