Canada | USA
Softwood Checkoff Program coming to the Small Log Conference
Top leadership from the Softwood Lumber Board will headline a Softwood Lumber Checkoff Program panel discussion at the 2013 Small Log Conference in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho this March 13-15, 2013.
The panel will be made up of:
- Jack Jordan, Softwood Lumber Board Chairman
- Marc Brinkmeyer, Softwood Lumber Board Vice Chairman
- Steve Lovett, Softwood Lumber Board CEO
With a solid year under their belts, they'll discuss the following details:
- The 2012 focus of organizing and establishing checkoff funding priorities
- Approved 2013 budgets
- What to expect in 2013 as funds flow to approved initatives.
Should be a highly informative presentation and one more great reason to be at the Small Log Conference in Coeur d'Alene next March!