Industrial Mill Designers
BEP Engineering Services Ltd. is a general contractor of mill engineering and industrial designers. We currently have 34 years of experience providing design, detailing and certification services such as creating new operations and upgrading and modification of existing plants. As we’ve developed, we have partnered up with a long list of companies in the sawmill, re-man, plywood, planermill, veneer, and shake producing industries.
Our professional staff is capable of responding quickly to client requests for the following:
- A full range of Mechanical/Mill, Civil/Structural and Electrical engineering required for jobs ranging from small drafting to multi-million dollar projects
- Our expertise encompasses Sawmill, Re-man, Plywood, Planermill, Veneer projects and now Power Plants
- We also provide related Electrical and Control services through an associated engineering firm
Since 1981 our business has expanded into a successful engineering firm that is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality designs and plant modifications to our well-respected clients. Interested in what we can do for you? Below is a list of services that we may provide for you.
- Design Flow Plans with Greater Payback
- Practical Conceptual Design and Detailing of Mill Equipment
- Redesign and Modification to Existing equipment
- Field Measuring and Concept Sketches
- Structural Design and Detailing of New Buildings
- Electrical Control Detail and Schematics
- Hydraulic Design and Schematics for New and Used Equipment
- Building permits, Preparation of Bid Inquiries, Evaluations
- Equipment Requisition
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment and Solid Waste Management
- Design Review, Process Engineering Contracts and Studies
To visit our website and learn more click here.